SMBV100A (from Rohde & Schwarz)
- SMBV100A (GNSS Simulator and General Purpose Vector Signal Generator)
- Short Description:
The R&S SMBV100A includes 2 instruments in one: It is a GNSS simulator supporting GPS, Glonass and Galileo but also a general purpose vector signal generator supporting many different digital standards.
Key facts for the GNSS simulator:
- It supports all possible scenarios, from simple setups with individual, static satellites all the way to flexible scenarios generated in realtime with up to 12 dynamic GPS (C/A and P code), Glonass and Galileo satellites.
- Support of GPS L1/L2 (C/A and P code), Glonass L1/L2 and Galileo E1, including hybrid constellations.
- Simulation of realistic constellations with up to 12 satellites in realtime (no precalculated waveforms).
- Flexible scenario generation including moving scenarios (import of NMEA waypoints), multipath, dynamic power control and atmospheric modeling without the need for additional software tools - Unlimited simulation time with automatic, on-the-fly exchange of satellites.
- User mode for full flexibility to select the satellites and to define the navigation data (import of RINEX files)
- Support of predefined as well as user-defined A-GPS (Assisted GPS) test scenarios, including generation of assistance data.
- Support of digital communications standards (GSM, WCDMA, HSPA+, LTE, WiMAX™, WLAN, etc.) and radio standards (DAB, Sirius | XM Satellite Radio, HD RadioTM, FM stereo) in the same instrument.
- For all firmware and hardware versions
- [RF Signal generator]
- Conditions of Access:
- Germany (tool location is not fixed)
- 51.1657, 10.4515
- How to get it:
The R&S SMBV100A is available to purchase from Rohde & Schwarz and its subsidiaries around the world as a commercial product.
- Supported GNSS signals:
- GPS (SPS)
- GPS (PPS)
- Galileo (OS, SoL, CS)
- Galileo PRS
- Supported other signals:
- Cellular (Cell ID, TDOA, etc)
- Supported frequencies:
- Target users:
- Technology suppliers, developers or researchers
- Receiver (module or device) suppliers
- Application, Service or Terminal suppliers
- Environment of uses:
- Open Sky
- Rural pedestrian user
- Rural vehicle user
- Fixed user
- Rohde & Schwarz (Rohde & Schwarz)
- POC Name:
- Rohde & Schwarz (Rohde & Schwarz),
A quotation is made on demand based on your requirements and needs.
Key Facts in General for the R&S SMBV100A:
- Frequency options from 9 kHz to 3.2 GHz/6 GHz
- Internal baseband generator with realtime coder and arbitrary waveform generator for maximum flexibility
- Support of 3GPP LTE FDD/TDD, 3GPP FDD/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiMAX™ and all other important digital standards
- I/Q modulator with 528 MHz RF bandwidth
- Low cost of ownership due to simple service concept