Signal Studio Software (from Keysight)
- N7609EMBC-N7609C Signal Studio for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Real-Time
- Short Description:
- [RF Signal generator]
- Conditions of Access:
- Santa Clara, CA, United States (tool location is not fixed)
- 37.3541, -121.955
- How to get it:
Keysight products are offered on the market, directly from Keysight or through partners and resellers all over the world. Two options are available: purchasing or leasing.
- Supported GNSS signals:
- GPS (SPS)
- Supported other signals:
- Cellular (Cell ID, TDOA, etc)
- Supported frequencies:
- Target users:
- Technology suppliers, developers or researchers
- Receiver (module or device) suppliers
- Environment of uses:
- Open Sky
- Rural pedestrian user
- Rural vehicle user
- Fixed user
- Keysight (Keysight Technologies)
- United States
- POC Name:
- Mr Michael Dieudonne
N7609B Signal Studio for GNSS software: Prices start at 7.0K Euros
N5172B EXG Vector Signal Generator: 21.2K Euros and up
N5182B MXG Vector Signal Generator: 25.3K Euros and up
N5106A PXB Baseband generator and channel emulator: about 31.5K Euros
N5172B EXG configuration for RF upconversion only: 13.0K Euros
Prices vary depending on option configuration and country.
The Keysight N7609B Signal Studio for GNSS is a software application that can be used with multiple hardware configurations:
1. Software runs on a PC and connects to an N5172B EXG or N5182B MXG Vector Signal Generator. The software provides the user interface for scenario creation and real-time control of the signals being created in the EXG or MXG.
2. Software runs inside the N5106A PXB baseband generator and channel emulator to generate the baseband GNSS signal, with an N5172B EXG, N5182A/B MXG, or E4438C ESG for RF upconversion.
Options are available for GPS or GLONASS L1 simulation with up to 32 channels for line-of-sight and multipath signals. Custom scenario generation is available with the GPS or GLONASS scenario generator options.