GSS7765 (from Spirent)
- GSS7765 (Interference Simulation System)
- Short Description:
The GSS7765 Interference Simulation System from Spirent is designed as a ready-to-use integrated interference signal generator.
- [RF Signal generator]
- Conditions of Access:
- Crawley, United Kingdom (tool location is not fixed)
- 51.1133, -0.182914
- How to get it:
The GSS7765 is available to purchase from Spirent and its distributors as a commercial product.
- Supported GNSS signals:
- Supported other signals:
- Supported frequencies:
- Target users:
- Technology suppliers, developers or researchers
- Receiver (module or device) suppliers
- Application, Service or Terminal suppliers
- Environment of uses:
- Open Sky
- Rural pedestrian user
- Rural vehicle user
- Fixed user
- Aeronautical user
- Spirent (Spirent Communications plc) - Mr Stuart Smith
- Devon, UK
- POC Name:
- Mr Stuart Smith
A quotation is made on demand.
The GSS7765 offers a very broad range of interfering signal options, which may be used to
represent a varied array of threat sources. Interference signals available include continuous
wave (CW), AM, FM, some of which may be pulsed. The generator also supports noise
generation with variable bandwidth.
GSS7765 is designed for use with Spirent’s GNSS constellation simulators and the package is supported by Spirent’s SimGEN for Windows® software suite.
Updated: Sep 10, 2018